The Government of the Kingdom of Swaziland enacted the Registration of Architects, Engineers, Surveyors & Allied Professionals Act No 15 of 2013, that provides for the establishment of the Architects, Engineers, Surveyors and Allied Professionals Registration Council.
“AESAP strives to promote innovation, excellence, and access at all levels of international standard: architectural, engineering, quantity surveying and allied professional services in Swaziland”.
“AESAP’s mission is to facilitate a conducive environment for professionals in Swaziland to practice, develop, be capacitated, protected and regulated thus enabling them to meaningfully contribute to the socio-economic growth in the country through:
Critical Success Factors
- Setting and monitoring of standards to international norms;
- Certifying and ensuring the competence of individuals through registration;
- Ensuring quality of professionals through accreditation;
- Regulating professional conduct; and
- Growing the profession in quantity and quality in partnership with stakeholders.”
AESAP’s culture has been created from the following values and belief system:
- Integrity in executing our duties
- Excellence a benchmark for service delivery
- Collaboration in promoting development
- Innovation through research and capacity building